Day Five


Today has been OK (generally speaking).

It was nice to sleep and wake up in my own bed, if only for a night.  Barfed nothing again just as we were going to bed, but I felt better after that.

I spent the morning trying to do a bunch of things I wanted to get done before going back.  Like redoing Sonja's computer, and get the printer working on it.  Downloading some more TV shows since there is no TV in the room, and my internet is through my cell phone, so I can't go crazy on it.
 Not enough time for any of it, but did get to play some "superhero motorbikes" with AJ and Dexter in between it all.

Packed up my clean clothes, and things I had forgotten last trip.

Early morning on the Nov 1st, I am usually going out to the stores to score some ultra discounted candy (which if I was the one rationing it, would last us months) from Superstore, Walmart, etc.  Same for the day after Easter (that's the biggest one).

This year I was unable to attend, but big thanks go out to Erica who (with like mind) went around and scored some excellent loot for me !  Enough to probably last me well through the month or two of ick.  Thanks Erica !

Though this year, they fooled us by having the sales a day or two early. Bastards.

My numbers are dropping but good.  WBC 0.9, Neut. 0.8, Hemo 86, Plat 88
The symptoms are also starting - itchiness, lost of taste, etc.. I will probably be getting red cells Tuesday.

Only one more day of Chemo.  The worst is yet to come.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Me again- Erica.
You know what SUPER SUCKS??! My friend Deanne went to Stupid Store yesterday and all that candy was an EXTRA 50% off! So the big boxes were now $3.00 instead of $14 like when I was there!
I ran over and sadly came back empty handed. I'm going to go back tonight and throw a brick through their window for playing so many Hallween mindgames on me this year.
30% off October 30.. grumble grumble...
Anonymous said…
PS- did you download and watch "Eastbound and Down" yet? You will like it.

Also, "King of Kong"- that's a movie. You will like that, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012