Nothing Much

Nothing much to say - an uneventful day.

Yay !

No nausea today that I needed drugs for. Just some minor ickyness after eating that I managed to dispatch "Chuck Norris" style.

Started and finished reading the parody book 'The Truth About Chuck Norris' (Thanks Melissa & Loren) today. That's the kind of day it's been. Too out of energy to do anything constructive, but feeling too good to sleep the day away. I think I will try and stay on the straight and narrow, since I don't think I would enjoy jail.

I guess I am a little concerned that the Chemo didn't do a good enough job. I think I should feel a LOT worse. I am certainly not going to loose the 50 lbs I was hoping for by July. Another failed diet plan.

Dinner was Teriyaki Chicken and Rice. It was something I was actually looking forward to, and was able to eat it all. Tasted like shit, but at least it all got down and stayed there.

Today - Yes, Today, not last week, a lady introduced herself as the Dietician, and provided me with the "Alternative" menu that I could order off of, even if the items were not on the official choice list. I could just "Write them in"

There are some nice items on the list like Melted Vanilla Ice Cream, Liquid Popsicle, and Slightly More then Room Temperature Hot Chocolate. Thank goodness that the food services were outsourced to Sodexo, or the melted ice cream would have been provided by some low skilled employee being paid too much instead of a large corporate entity billing out just as much and keeping the extra money safe.

Sorry, just practicing my "Angry Comedian" career ;)

The alternative menu will certainly help a lot. I could have had Baked Fish, Tartar Sauce, and a Baked Potato tonight. Had I known. Had I asked. My Bad.

White blood count was up today to 0.6 (from 0.5) as the start of the upward trend that will hopefully get me out of here mid/late next week if everything has worked out. ie. as long as the cells that are being produced are not the f'ked up ones.

Missing my wife's boobs,
Richard

Comments

Dude,
Seriously. Do I have to remind you that I'm a teacher. We have family and friends reading this. Maybe former students of mine concerned about your health and instead reading that you miss my boobs.
But I still love you.
Dude said…
Leukemia..
That won't get you out of trouble this time, buddy.
lol

That's very true.

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012