Day 8 - Routine

Nothing much going on.  Side effects are starting to develop, but still not bothering me much.  Tastebuds, crapper, etc.

The fatigue is hitting pretty hard, and I can't stay awake for more then a few hours.  The bonus is that it makes the days go by quicker.

I was hoping to maybe go home for a visit this weekend, but after talking to the doctor today, they will not be stopping the IV Anti-fungal no matter what the results of the tests tomorrow are.  So, in every day for some time to come.

White/Neut cells are gone, Red was a 86, and Platelets at 29, so I got a transfusion this afternoon.

CT scan bright and early tomorrow at 7:50, then ultrasound at 1pm, then up for IV at 2:30.

Nothing but clear liquids after midnight tonight until after the ultrasound, but I can't eat after 2pm for one of my pills, so I will have a narrow window between ultrasound and LBMT to get a meal bar into me.

Since it is a afternoon ultrasound, I am allowed a piece of dry toast in the morning.

Should be a fun day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012