Day 21 - Another day in paradise

W 0.1 / N 0 / H 80 / P 32

So, I was feeling pretty bagged walking to VGH this morning.  There was an ant going faster then me by the time I made it to the top of the incline.  I knew hemoglobin would be coming, and the fungus is probably making a comeback and reducing my lung capacity.

Beverly got the special approval forms ready for Dr. Z to fill out, and once he completes the required steps, I can up the GCSF shots at a special pharmacy just a few blocks away.

Made it out just after 2pm, and was out of it for most of the afternoon.  Just fatigue, and arse pain. 

The goatee wiskers started coming out last week, and the rest is heading out now.  Eyebrows (sorry babe), eyelashes, head, face, body, etc.  Should be almost a complete wipe out this time, I figure.

I took some pictures of my room, but I am too wasted to try and bother getting off my phone right now.  I wasn't even going to bother posting, but that would just mean I would have to do two tomorrow, and I had to stay up to finish some computer stuff related to the power failure in Abby last night.

Almost had a room mate for tonight, but I guess after they checked him in, he had a cold or virus or something, so they shipped him right back out to another room and sanitized anything he might have touched.  I don't think he even went into the room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012