Day 27 - Here, There, Everywhere


W 2.7 / N 1.8 / H 85 / P 42

I had an Ultrasound appointment at 2pm, so nothing but a piece of dry toast and clear fluids until it was over.

I was in early at 8:30 to get my IV meds, fluids, and another bag of platelets.  That wrapped up around 11:30, and then headed over to the Heart Center to have my portable EKG monitor removed.

Just after 12:00 that was done, so I went back to the Lodge, dropped off my computer to lighten my load, crashed for a few minutes, and then headed back to VGH for my CT Scan at 1pm.

That was done by about 1:10pm, so I waited around at Ultrasound for my 2pm.  They got me in early, and were done by about 2:45.  Back to the lodge, ate a pizza pocket from my private freezer stock, then went up to the "Den" and fell asleep in front of the TV until just before dinner.

Tomorrow, they want me in a 8:00 to get my blood work collected, then rush me off to the Eye Center to have my eye scanned, then back to LBMT to get my meds, fluids, platelets, etc. so that they can give me a Spinal Tap tomorrow afternoon.

The last spinal tap was inconclusive, so they want to repeat it just to be sure.  They were unable to do it after 3 attempts at the clinic last time, so they had to do it under fluoroscope.  Unfortunately, they need to attempt it at LBMT again before the fluoroscope department will take me.

Yay me !

Tomorrow we should know the status of the Fungal Infection, and the near term game plan, and when I might be able to go back home.  Though Sonja is mad at me right now for teasing her about shopping at IGA, so this is better then a dog house for a night or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012