Day 16 - Liver and Onions


W 0.1 / N 0 / H 92 / P 27

I got platelets today, and they were a long time in coming.  Marty is has been on my nurse shift for a few days, and she had the foresight to get my blood match ready the day before, so it was a lot quicker then it could have been.

My liver has started to show signs of being pissed off with the fungal infection, so they have decided to give me GCSF injection for the next five days.

It's a hormone that will try and kick my production of white cells into high gear, so they can start fighting the fungus.  The only anticipated side effects are bone and muscle pain.

Other then that, not a bad day.  Tomorrow is Friday.  The 13th.. I wonder what that will bring ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012