Day 11 - Down a quart

Ass hurts.  Still a ways to go before it is as bad as last time though.

My transfusion of platelets didn't push me over the mark, so I got another bag today.  Hopefully tomorrow there will be no top ups, since Sonja and the Boys are coming to pick me up for a visit/dinner out at GranDan's.

I left the numbers up in my room, and I am posting this from the downstairs common room, but basicly it was nothing for white/neutrophils, down a point for red, and 28 for platelets.

and the beat goes on.

Comments

Al & Bren said…
Richard,

Enjoy your day with Sonja and the kids. I know from her blog she misses you very much. Enjoy the day today be in the now!! let yesterday go and tomorrow go and that will get you thru the war!! keep fighting and I am glad your chemo is over now begins the real war...take care sweetie
love auntie bren & uncle Al
Anonymous said…
Hi Richard--it's now Sunday night here in Halifax, so hopefully you are still enjoying your visit with Sonja and the boys. Went to Baddeck for a few days, took Aunt Sadie some raspberries and she ate them while playing BINGO! Had your mom over for supper twice--then spent time looking at her loom and her scarves (beautiful!). Hoping that each day passes quickly for you and that you will soon be back to shopping at Costco, picking up the toys, cleaning the house, repairing the car, and looking after the boys--all those normal everyday tasks that I know you are looking forward to doing--and with a new appreciation for how good it is to be able to do them! Thinking about you. Elva

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012