Day 29 - Escape !


Wasn't in the LBMT unit today, so I have no idea what my numbers are.

Yay !

Sonja's Uncle Len popped by today to break me out.  Through elite VPD timing, I was able to bust out and leap into his jeep before anyone new what happened.

Got to enjoy a Starbucks Hot chocolate, and a fresh air walk around Spanish Banks.  No rain, clear air, and no damn traffic.  Thanks Len !.

I managed to sneek back in during the lunch time confusion, and the warden was none the wiser.

I had to crash in the afternoon, as I just couldn't keep my eyes open.  Normally they wind up giving me sleepy drugs in the morning, and after sleeping through the morning at LBMT, I have enough go juice to make it through an afternoon.

No drugs, no sleep, crashed.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.  Hopefully my levels will have stabilized, and they will let me go another few days.  I might even be able to sneak home for the weekend, but we will have to wait and see.  Monday and Tuesday are chock-a-block.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012