Saturday - Part 1

Sonja's here for tonight, so I am not getting as much computer time ;)

I will post more tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure that everyone who was waiting on the Popsicle Status had an update.

I am sorry to say that the popsicle arrived in one frozen piece. It didn't have much life left in it, and I wound up finishing it by scooping out the stickless broken pieces from the container after if failed to break into two complete sticks.

There was no spillage, or exciting destruction, so there was no need for a picture. I guess I was too excited to have a mess, so Murphy did me in.

Comments

Chrissy said…
Hello Richard!!

Glad to hear your popsicle was somewhat normal haha... by the sounds of your menu .. you should order a case of them!!!!
My modem went on my comp and it wasnt replaced for a week so i am catchin up on your blog.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you.. Keep up the fight Richard!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012