From the Home Office..

A little joke for the David Letterman Fans.

So my main Doctor, Dr. Nevill, the head of the BMT/Leukemia department, and the new Department Fellow just finished meeting with me to give me the news.

The bone marrow results show normal levels of cellular development, and no current signs of cancerous growth. Again, this is just a preliminary result, and there may still be cancerous cells. There will be another bone marrow biopsy in the near future, as well as most likely another round of Chemotherapy on an outpatient basis.

So, depending on how my night goes, and how the numbers are tomorrow, and how the Boys are doing, they may be sending me on my way soon.

Comments

YAH YAH YAH!!! My fingers are crossed that the next biopsy is good - everyone will be happy to have you home!

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012