Blood, Must Have Blood....

So, the number are in, and still not up.
The White are holding at 0.6, the Red went down to 74, and the platelets were down to 11.

74 means time for a refill. The platelet cut off is at 10, but since blood was coming platelets came in as a bonus. There was no reaction this time - probably due to the pre-injection of Benadryl and Coritzone.

I am feeling ok, but very tired, and I spent most of the day in bed today.

Sonja and AJ came in for a visit, and had Sonja had a big day planned out for him here, but it seems that whatever little bug that was affecting Dexter made it to AJ, and the poor guy was totally bagged when he arrived.

He had developed a fever on the way in, and as a precaution, we didn't have any contact. The visit didn't last long as such, but at least we got to see each other.

No results from the biopsy yet. I will keep everyone updated.

Looks like I will have an ok view for the Canada Day Fireworks if they are high enough to make it above the skyscrapers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012