Owwie


So, the morning kicked off with a Bone Marrow Biopsy just after 9:30am.

Due to some confusion in the order of operations, I wasn't given the Morphine and Adavan (Happy Pill) until a few minutes before the procedure was to start.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I said to "Git'er Done".

Mistake.

-- Insert Samuel L. Jackson saying 'Oww' in a 'Snake on the Plane' kinda way, with lots of curse words --

Anyway, it's done. They didn't hit a nerve this time, so I was able to stand up in about 2 hours. There is only a dull pain in my arse now.

Results should be tomorrow, or the next day. Here's hoping.

Tonight I noticed that my Beard is starting to fall out - A lot. I also noticed that I had some hair come off my head when I gave it a light tug. This is about when it hits, and I hope it goes quickly so that it's not too patchy.

Numbers today were White 0.6 (unchanged), Red 81 (down from 83), Platelets 16 (down from 20).
Still not good enough to get out of here, and still not on the upswing but that might happen later this week.

Getting home will not change my day much in the short term, other then I get to spend 3 hours a day in the car, and get to sleep at home. A worthy trade.

Comments

Glad to know it's a worthy trade. I miss my sleepover buddy!!

Hoping I'm coming tomorrow. Cross your fingers for no double ear infection for Dex. It's not looking good. He's woken twice already tonight since bedtime at 6:30pm. YIKES!!

Can't wait to see you. AJ's excited too.

Tell me if there's anything I can pick up on the way that isn't already on my list.

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012