Pie, and General Malaise

Monday,
Blah,
General Malaise.

Nothing unexpected today.  The gut rot is starting in, and the hemorrhoids have started back up. 

As expected, platelets were on order today. I had visual migraine just around lunch.  The last time it lead to a hemorage in the left eye, and a permanent blind spot.  I was on blood thinners at that time though, and this one went away in about an hour with any effects.

My tastebuds can sense the storm coming, so they have started to pack up their stuff, and head out.  Judging by what's going on down below, they are taking the scenic route.

The 'intern' doctors are continuing to think towards releasing me this week.  As always there is a shortage of beds, but it was expected to be 20-30 days so that was what I am working on.  I don't mind heading to the lodge if there is a spot, but I can't commute 5 hours a day, leaving at 6am, getting home after 7pm, every day in this condition.  All it takes is one fever reading, and I am in for 7-10 days straight.  It always happens.

There is a driver service, but it's not for 6am to 7pm, it's for taking Grannie from her home to the clinic a few blocks away - not for taking nauseaus cancer patients from Abbotsford to VGH.

Anyway, I will be seeing the social worker tomorrow, perhaps even my real doctor, and eventually a plan will be sussed out.  Everyone else is far more worried about it then I am.  Just like the GCSF episode everything will work out.

In short, I feel like crap.  I'm no doctor, but I think it's the leukemia treatment :)

W 0.0, H 87, P 10

Comments

Awww, Babe. Wish I could make the hemmorhoids go away for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012