I got these drugs in my pocket

So, the new big Shoppers Drug Mart here in Abbotsford has a working pharmacy system on the weekend, so they will be able to bring in the required dosage this afternoon in time for my injection.

As for Sonja's car, I havn't had a chance to look at it yet, and I am not going to take it to a crook, er Mechanic, until I have an idea what is wrong. After driving it last night, my guess is that either the front right caliper is messed up, or a suspension arm is bent. Sonja said that she hit a curb yesturday, but on the rear. My guess is it got the front.

The truck still works fine, and has car seats in it, so we are not out of commision, and Mom is back tomorrow so there is no urgency for my next week appointments.

Either I am getting used to the pain, or the pain is getting less from the blood clot. I am feeling pretty good, well, relative to how I have been feeling. I still can't last much more then a few hours, but I am able to get around in those few hours. I went to the grocery store last night by myself, and to Shoppers Drug Mart this morning.

Out of juice now, but I hope to look at the car later, and then we are off with the boys to a friends house tonight for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012