Sleeping the Day Away

Nothing much going on today.

I don't seem to have enough energy to keep me going for more then about 2-3 hours at a time before I start falling asleep. All my muscles are sore, and my neck was really bugging me later in the day. The tiredness is due mostly to the lack of food, and the drugs.

The neck pain is nothing new, but certainly seems to be due to bad, and too much, sleep. I just can't stay awake, but can't get a good sleep from the neck pain. A vicious cycle.

I am having some problems with our main server, so every so often it's just shutting down. Going to the blogs direct will still work, but richardandsonja.com might not. I am getting it running again as soon as I notice, but if it craps out after we go to bed it's going to be down until the morning. I will be getting a replacement power supply soon and that should resolve the issues.

Comments

Get on that, eh?

Geesh! Like you have something better to do than fix our server!

Love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012