Day Three


Diagnosis : Cold

Yes, it is not some exotic animal influenza, it is the common cold.

Still, with everything going on it still managed to take me down. I spent most of the day in bed sleeping. Waiting for my 2:30 appointment for my Chemo and Antibiotics. I was done by 6:30, and made my way back to the lodge where the quarantine had been lifted, but I am still in a room by myself for tonight at least.

Tomorrow it is 9:30 at VGH.

Not looking forward to missing Halloween with the Sonja & the boys, but they will probably managed to have a bit of a good time without me.

My numbers, since Mom is VERY interested in them, were WBC 2.3, Neu 2.1, Hem 100, Plat 116. The chemo is defiantly doing its job.

Comments

Continue to post your numbers, people ask about them all the time.

Missing you babe. I'll probably call you again tonight. Or, I'll catch you online and we'll 'chat' like old times.
Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear that you might not be keeping the luxury single room with the spa bathroom. And, if you are really lucky, you might miss the institutional pumkpin pie for supper--at least you will probably have a wide choice of bedsheets to dress up in--you will be wearing a costume tonight, won't you??? ghost?? toga?? Happy Halloween Richard! Elva
Anonymous said…
Hi Richard, Just at library to check blog before heading home as the kids will probably be at the door around 4:30. Glad to here just the common cold. Hope you get to keep your private spa. Will talk with you later. art has to go to Halifax for Mon. so he is taking Bud to airport so I get to stay at home and play with my loom. Hope all ia going as expected and talk with you later. Love you, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012