Any time now.....

Sooo..

The ultrasound last week showed that the fungal infection had spread to my liver. This was last week, and I have been on IV antifungal since then, and it has probably gone away. I had an chest x-ray today that they will be going off of to decide what to do next.

The current plan is to continue IV antifungal (tomorrow was to be my last day) daily, and hold off on the chemo until we know more.

So, chemo will probably NOT start on Wednesday.

I am still packing a low grade fever (37.7 C at VGH today), so there is enough stuff going on that they want to get it under control.

I will also be fitted for a portable ECG unit, as my heart has started freaking out every so often, and that can be a complication of a bunch of the stuff I am on.

Anyway, depending on the next day or two, I MAY postpone going to the cancer lodge, if I will not lose my spot. The constant drain of VGH, 7 days a week, is starting to wear me down. It's usually at least a two hour commute now, and the anti-fungal wipes me out a few hours after injection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012