Monday missing due to labour shortage.

Wow, I didn't remember turning on the computer and making that Tuesday post.
Monday:
I had a bone marrow biopsy in the morning.  It was a bit a surprise to me, and my nurse didn't know anything about it until the "Bagman", a lab tech that has all the tools showed up for my 8:30 scheduled biopsy.  I thought sometime this week, probably Tuesday.  Not 8:30 Monday.

My nurse that day, Shoban, quickly sprung into action, and had another med line in me for IV Morphine, and an Adavan under the tongue to settle my nerves.  This is how it started with my last hospital biopsy, but the nurse give me a morphine pill instead.  That was definately one of the worse ones, and this, after all was said and done was one of my best.

That, along with a horrible nighttime sleep, took me out of action for most of the day.  Fever still runs around 39c

That took me out for the rest of the day

W 0 H 84 P 15 - Got a bag of platelets, and the after platelet count was still 15, so I got another bag.  Fever's are rough on platelets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012