Hair

So my hair has been coming back for the last little while.

With a vengeance.

One of the side effects of the Cyclosporin is hair growth.  Seeing as the radiation, chemo, and weight loss had me looking like one of those hairless cats, one would think that some enhanced hair growth would be a good thing.

Seems like my body, and the drugs, are making up for lost time though.  I have hair growing everywhere - places that I never had hair before.  There is hair growing out my ears.  There is long hair growing on my fingers.  There is no break from my eyebrows to my beard.  My beard grows right up to and onto my nose.

Yes.  Shaving is quite tedious - especially when you have low platelets.

I even have slow growing hair in my previous bald spots on my head.  I know what you are thinking guys, and yes, Cyclosporin is a great baldness treatment.  A common side effect of serious and possibly fatal renal failure does make it a bit of a slow starter in that market though.  Looking like the Mexican Wolf Boys could be a bit of an issue also.

Yet, hair has not returned to the usual places, under the arms, legs, southern party zone, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012