...and the beat goes on

I still have the cold, but it seems to be getting better.  It was too bad to be able to do my Day 100 tests, so they will be getting rescheduled.

Next LBMT is on Monday.

I am back on the insulin.  It looked like I might be back to working normally after the last Prednisone drop, but no.  Perhaps the next drop on Monday will do it.  It was nice to not have to worry if I am too high, or too low, every time I feel extra crappy.

Warning to all the normal people - Don't be breaking your Pancreas.  Diabetes sucks the big one. 

Modern Carbs are evil - The "Oatmeal" guy probably wears a hat to cover horns.  The best I have ever felt, and the healthiest I have ever been is when an average meal was along the lines of a big greasy hunk of meat, and a great big salad with oil/vinegar dressing.  Atkins was right - it's the croûtons, fries, rice, garlic bread, or pop, that will screw you over, but they are just so damn yummy. 

I know how to screw up my blood sugar, I know how to become a fatty - The path, the easy path, is via 'fat free' !

Then again, perhaps it's pointless to worry about your pancreas in this day and age.  The Soy By-Products, or Sodium/Potasium Benzoate in "pretty much every bloody thing" you eat will break you sooner.  It will probably give you Leukemia.  That or one of the "supplements" of the month that turns out to be a very big mistakes - It's "probiotics" now, but the marketers have "Plant Phenolic compounds" loaded and ready to be the new fad.

Yes, that cookie is good for your child because we dumped a bunch of bacteria into it.  It's dead and harmless bacteria, probably, at least that is what the supplier from China said.

I'll step off my soap box now. 

I am happy for my Insulin, and my LBMT Dr.'s, Nurses, Staff, and that one person out there who donated the stem cells that are keeping me alive after something out there broke me.

Always look on the Bright Side of Life.

It seems this months "chemo/graph-host" side effect is hemorrhoids.  It is possible the increased Magnesium supplements, and poor diet due to sugar levels, and the cold, are not helping the issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012