Ow.. #@#%^ing OWWW !

There are not too many things in all this that actually hurt.  I get sore, nauseous, dizzy, rashes, itchy, hot, cold, etc.  Sometimes I have been so sick that it would be hard to keep going if I didn't have so much to keep going for.  That is sick.

But actual pain is not common.

Today I got a full on, pillow biting dose of it.  The biopsy today was hands down the worst of the 10? I have had so far.  The pain was mostly from the extraction of the aspirate (goo).  It was down the entire leg and it was bad.  I lost control of the verbal locks and the pillow got quite a cuss smackdown.  That is with an Adavan and Morphine.

Normally I am all fine by the end of the day, but about 12 hours after the event, I can still barely walk, and it still is sore all the way down the leg.

The lumbar puncture later in the day was a walk in the park in comparison.

If men gave birth, and it hurt anything like I just experienced, everyone would be an only child.  No miracle of birth crap would bring you back for a second go round.  It would be straight off for the vasectomy right after the delivery.

In again tomorrow for a meeting with Dr. Nevil where he will probably be trying to bum me out with the possible risks complications for the upcoming transplant on the 28th.

Comments

Dude said…
They did, but it only works on the tissue the needle goes through, not the bones.

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012