ER Duration Contest

I had a marked increase in my Thrombosis pain last night. Called it in. Doctor said it should be ok, but if I developed pain in my lungs as well, to go to the ER right away.

Just after around 1 AM, I noticed a pain in my right chest when I inhaled.

Woke Mom up, and off to the Abbotsford ER.

Sonja has more updates, but net result, I have been up for 37 hours, and 16 were laying down in the most uncomfortable flat surface I have been on. The pain in the chest is probably due to a fungal infection (on top of the blood infection). So I just get to live with the pain until it clears up.

Back at VGH tomorrow for IV Antibiotics and probably more tests on the Thrombosis, etc.

Pretty messed up. Will try and write more about the adventure some other time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope you are feeling a little better.. glad to hear you are home... thanks for the updates

Jill H
xoxoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012