Mambo #5

Chemo # 5
"I little bit of Needle in the spine, a little bit of Chemo makes it fine, ..."

I've been given the go ahead for Chemo start on Tuesday.

As an added bonus, I will be getting the postponed Lumbar Puncture on Tuesday too, and while they're at it, they put in a bit of the Chemo drug too. You see, many years ago, they wound up curing leukemia, but then people wound up getting Leukemia in the brain. Not good. So now they check up in there and shoot a few rounds of chemo off just in case there are a few hiding.

If they actually see any in the spinal fluid, then it's a whole new ball game.

So, same as last time, I am in there Tuesday afternoon, Mom meets me at the hospital, and comes home with me, and then we are in again for the next 5 days. Then, if I am lucky and careful, I will NOT get any fever in the week after. If no fever, then it's back in every 2-3 days for blood work and transfusions as required.

I probably will get a fever, so basically, I will be in every day for 2 weeks.

Chemo - Still better then Leukemia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your bitemefriday.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012