2012

2012

I made it to another year ! Yay me!

Another stellar delay before posting an update, but it has been a very busy time - work, Halloween, work, trip to the Island, work, Christmas, work, New Years, work.

In my last update, I was off Prednisone, and now, I am off Cyclosporin.

I am still on the Anti-Pneumonia, Anti-Viral, and blood pressure pills until the end of the month, and then I can stop all but the blood pressure pills.

So far everything has been clear for GVHD, but my energy levels have been taking a pretty big hit.

Next doctor visit is in March.

Comments

Tony said…
Good to hear from you Richard!! I'm glad to see you are doing well. I was just on T15 yesterday for a friend who was getting his BMT. We spoke about you, I hope your ears weren't buzzing!! LOL All the best to you, Sonja, the kids, your mom and your whole family!!
Big Hugs,
TONY
Anonymous said…
Hi Tony, Great to hear from you. We are all fine and going to visit Richard and the family this weekend. What a difference a year makes. We have SO MUCH to be thankful for. You have been a positive friend for Richard. Hope 2012 brings you HEALTHY and HAPPY DAYS!!!Big hugs to you, Norma(Richard's Mommy)

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Day 23 - All Bored as hell on the western front.