A Good Time Had by All

The window for my mom's car finally arrived yesterday, so I dropped it of this morning at Mertin GM in Chilliwack (where Sonja's Step-Dad Ken works) to get it installed.

Since it was going to take a few hours to do the install, we decided to make a day of it and went to the Bridal Falls Waterslides. It was nice being able to enjoy some real life with the family today.

It was a little awkward having to try and keep my hickman line dry. I did the dressing in the morning with the "water-resistant" bandage, but still have to be careful not to get it full on immersed. You can see on the pictures on Sonja's Blog how I managed to keep the Top Right dry ;)

Even though I have a bit of an immune system now, and it is getting stronger, it's still frowned upon to pour bacteria into the ol' vascular blowhole.

It was a blast. Dexter is very good in the water, so even though he wasn't big enough to get onto and off of the waterslides himself, he went down all of them himself. AJ and I went down the "Medium" slides together and he really enjoyed the "Drops", and going 'So Fast". I took Dex down the Medium slide at the end and he laughed his head off the whole way down.

As an added bonus, it was interesting watching people stare at my shirt and ponder what the hell is under there, where the tubes are suspended. Too bad there were so few hot ladies pondering what was under my shorts. I figured my hot shaved Chemo Head would be have them hanging of each arm. It's probably for the best, as Sonja says I have more than enough wives already.

We made it back to Chilliwack just before 2pm, and the car was ready and waiting. All fixed up, super clean, and even washed up. It even wound up being about a $100 cheaper than Speedy Glass, who wound up not being able to get the window anyway, and the reason for going to a Dealer. If you're looking for a car, or service, check them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012