Day ? - Here, There, Everywhere

Sorry.

This is the first time I have turned on my computer since my last post.

Things have been pretty rough.

If you have been following Sonja's blog, then you have an idea of what's been going down.

On the Sunday, way back in December, during the Toilet Install weekend, I started to feel some discomfort when taking a leak.  Well, over the next week it just started to get worse.  I wound up getting bladder spasms, a lot of blood in the urine, and passing a lot of clots.

It started getting worse, and I couldn't be away for a toilet for more then a few minutes.  The pain (and mess) was unbearable. 

I was in at LBMT for my fluids, and by the end of the appointment, I was being admitted back into T15.  The writing was on the wall for having a pretty bad Christmas. 

Things are finally starting to return to normal for the bladder, but I can barely walk because of the Prednisone.  It messes up the upper leg muscles. 

I was able to get home for the weekend.  Best thing ever.  Back to the lodge today.  Early appointment at the LBMT on Monday.

I try and turn the computer on a bit more, and keep the blog updated.  I am pretty drained.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great to hear from you Richard -- glad things are getting better.... Here's to a steady improvement - much love - Aunt Mary
Anonymous said…
hang in there richard we are all rooting for ya here in calgary
the cousins mcneil
Anonymous said…
Good to hear from you...I know it seems like one step forward and 2 back, but there is still the forward right :)

We're praying for you
Nathan and Kim

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012