Cold.

Come home, get a cold.

Immune system so far seems to be working and keeping it in check.  No fever, and it is playing out like a good old fashioned cold.

Interesting change to be sick for a normal reason.  Too bad it is on top of everything else.  I have probably been doing a bit too much when I should have been resting.  A bit of freedom and I don't know what to do with myself.

The Thursday appointment went well.  Platelets are above 40 now, which has been a very long time in getting to.  Hemoglobin is holding around 90.  Drug induced diabetes is getting a bit easier to deal with now that the offending drug is starting to be tapered off.

Next week is my normal appointment, plus some more time back at the lodge while I go through some more of the Day 100 tests.  It's going to be a pretty exhausting week.

Comments

If any of you wonder what Richard's been doing when he 'doesn't know what to do with himself', it involves going through our pantry and cleaning out everything that he feels has gone bad or expired.

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012