Dance Continues..

Two steps forward, one step back.  Dance.

Quick update - Biopsy test back.  Still all clear of Leukemia, bone marrow looks good.  Good News.

Two steps forward.

Blood tests for the day came back, and my Hemoglobin was down to 82.  Transfusions are done at < 80.  To keep me out until Monday, I got two bags of red cells.  First transfusion since being in the hospital.  Spent the day at the LBMT.

One step backwards.

They are not too concerned.

I am not "too" concerned.

I have made it home for the weekend, I will be back at the lodge on Sunday night for my Monday appointment.  I am hoping for some good bloodwork on that Monday, and check out of the lodge on Monday afternoon with my next appointment on Thursday.  I will probably be making more use of the lodge for 1 night stays for the tests coming up.

If the bloodwork is not what I am hoping for, then I guess the plans will be different. 

One day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012