Tis The Season

There is not much going on.  I had my chest CT scan last week, and no news is good news - or no one has looked at it.

I am back again on the 5th for an Ultrasound of the gut again, and then again on the 14th for Eye, Dental, and LBMT follow up appointments.

I have a nasty cold right now, and the coughing has returned in full force, but still no fever, and I am doing as well as I expect with a nasty cold, so I am leaving it at that.

I will be going in for my bi-weekly bloodwork tomorrow or Thursday.  The results from the last one were below average, but still "Up" from my last one.


Next up is Christmas, Boxing Day, the "Lull" week, and then New Years.  That's when my deductibles reset, so I am looking forward to no new drugs ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry about the nasty cold. Bill will be happy to hear from you on blog as he called last nite to see how you were as no new news on blog.Please take it easy and get lots of rest. Your health is the most important thing right now. Great sunny day in Duncan . Have a good day in Abbotsford. Love you, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012