Ah ! You thought you could escape Mr. Clark


I went for my Ultrasound on my Neck, Arm, and Abdomen (Liver, Kidney, etc) today.

There was some clotting in the Neck still, but that's to be expected, and will be probably followed up on later.

Unfortunately, the Liver showed more spots similar to when they first found them in the liver.  This could mean that the last ultrasound (which showed much fewer spots) didn't work properly, or the fungal infection has returned, or, most likely, it is as a result of scarring from the healing from the fungal infection.

As long as I have no symptoms of liver distress, and the blood tests are fine, everything is going to continue as it has been with the anti-fungal drugs, etc.
If I get a fever, jaundice, abdomen pain, etc, then I will be hauled back into LBMT.

I have a lung CT scan next week, so there will be extra info from that.

I will have another Ultrasound early in January.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012