Go Abbotsford !

So, I had my first Dr. Appointment in Abbotsford on Tuesday.  Dr. N comes out to Abbotsford every so often to hold a clinic out here. 

Everything is on track and status quo.  Prednisone is dropping down to 7.5mg from 10, so in the next few days I will be going through the standard withdrawal symptoms as the body adjusts. 

Blood levels are still lower then normal, as expected.  Red and Platelets around 110, with the White good at around 5, but still low on the 'fighter' white cells due to the Anti-Rejection drugs.

Hands and Feet are still numb, but I am starting to get used to it when it's minor, but sometimes it flares up where walking is hard.  Something I can live with, and until/if the drugs stop I probably will have to.

I have started going to the gym pretty much daily now.  Hurts like hell, but I need to try to get the muscles back or at least stop the loss.  Not to mention I need to work of the extra calories the prednisone is making me eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012