I'am still here !

In case you are wondering, I am doing pretty good now. 
Most things are starting to heal up and return to normal; I just shaved my full beard back down to a Goatee.  I had been letting it all grow.

I am still on the anti-fungal drugs 4am, 4pm. They can't tell if what they see on the ultrasound/ct-scan is scarring or fungus, so to be on the safe side, I will be on them for 2 months.

My energy is starting to come back, and I am back to a low carb mode to keep in check.  6 months of chemo did a number on my muscle mass too.  Can't even do a single pushup, so I am working on that.

I go in for an eye appointment in February, and back to Dr. Nevill in March.  I get blood test every two weeks.

The odds going forward are a 30% chance of it coming back, and if it does, 90% of the time it will be in the first 2 years.  So basically it is enjoy life and don't think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012