Blood turns 2 !

Happy 2nd Birthday - To Me !!!

Oct 27, 2012 will be 2 years since my stem cell transplant.

Going Strong !!

I will now take this opportunity to brief you on an important message from our sponsors, me:




Money.
There is a common problem that affects many of us nowadays.

There is just too much of it.  Money everywhere, cluttering up the floor, getting stuck in the furniture, etc.
Sometimes it can create a fire hazard - Those $50 bills burn like nobody's business.

Do what I did, and get rid of your excess money before it causes you harm !

As some of you know, in 2009 I was diagnosed with Leukemia, after a few rounds of Chemo it looked like it was gone.  Unfortunately, just about a year later, it came back.

In October of 2010 I received a Stem Cell transplant, and so far the Leukemia has stayed away, and I have returned to a mostly normal life with only a few minor issues.

On October 20 – SATURDAY !, just a few days before what I call my 2nd Birthday, I will be talking part in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada’s (LLSC) Light The Night Walk to pay tribute and bring hope to all those affected by blood cancer.

Yes, it's a fund raiser !

So before your house / apartment / cardboard box burns down from all the money that tends to pile up under the couch, bed, corners of the floor and ceilings, you can go here


And dump it off !  Every little bit helps - No pressure.

Warning – I might hit you all up again next year, so pace yourselves.

Thanks for your time

-Richard




Comments

Chrissy said…
Not only will I sponsor you.. i will walk with you next year!

Popular posts from this blog

Someone's like me.

Thurdsay - My New Nemisis ?

2012